Mining Engineering is an engineering discipline that applies science and technology to the extraction of minerals from the earth. Mining engineering is associated with many other disciplines, such as geology, mineral processing, and metallurgy, geotechnical engineering and surveying.
Use the tabs above to navigate through the following pages of the guide:
- Find Articles - search for articles online and in print. Recommends resources for finding mining engineering articles.
- Find Books -find print and eBooks
- Reference Works -background information, key concepts, and definitions
- Organizations & Web Sources - find professional organizations, scholarly societies and other quality web resources
- Evaluating Sources -find information on finding authoritative sources
- Citing Sources - find information on citation formats, citation management tools and more.
Image Credit: Cresson Pit and Waste Pile by Kelly Michals. Used under CC BY-NC 2.0.