Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Vital Petroleum Engineering Resources
These are the critical resources for Petroleum Engineering:
- OnePetro -- An online library by the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) of technical literature for the oil and gas exploration and production (E&P) industry. Contains contributions from 18 publishing partners and providing access to over 160,000 items.
- AAPG Datapages -- Journal articles from and associated with the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
- AAPG Books -- Books from and associated with the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
- Knovel -- Petroleum-related e-handbooks.
- Full text Oil, Gas, and Energy online journals available through the Mines Library
- Full text Petroleum Engineering online journals available through the Mines Library
In depth resources
Map & GIS Librarian and Academic Outreach Coordinator