Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
We help instructors incorporate archival research into their classes through:
- Sessions on how to locate and use archival materials
- Customized sessions on materials to support specific topics
- Tours and demonstrations to familiarize students and instructors with Special Collections & Archives
- Partnering to design course activities using archival materials
- Consultations with students and instructors on their research projects
Classes can take place in the Library or elsewhere on campus, depending on the archival materials needed. (Rare and fragile materials must remain in the Library.)
Contact us through Ask a Librarian or call Lisa Dunn at 303-273-3687.
Come see a working archive! We host tours by appointment, open to everyone.
Tours are approximately 45 minutes and typically in small groups of 10 or less. For participants, there will be standing and light walking. Let us know if you need physical accommodations. Please request a tour via Ask a Librarian.
Other (Fun Stuff)
Talks and Presentations -- We'll come talk with your group on:
- A specific subject or collection
- Show & Tell with the audience (including children)
- Preservation tips for your personal items
- Exhibits at the Library
- CSM History Antiques Roadshows -- Yes, we take our act on the road