Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
2020: Accessible Library Entrance
Effective Fall 2020, the west ramp entrance to the library is now fully accessible and BlasterCard enabled:
Topaz Magnifier in the Computer Lab
Our new Topaz screen magnifier interfaces with a computer's graphical output to present enlarged screen content to assist our vision challenged patrons.
Gender Neutral Bathroom
Available on the third floor
2020-2021: Digital Accessibility Improvements
The library's Digital User Experience Group has been steadily evaluating all library web platforms, including the website, research guides, and interlibrary loan systems, for compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), and introducing recommended improvements.
Recent Library Adaptations
- New ramp door accessibility underway.
- Accessible-height service desk at the Front Desk
- Website and LibGuides fonts and color contrast to comply with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Website and LibGuides fonts and color contrast to comply with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
Accessibility Initiatives Proposal
1. Indoor navigation system for library and museum
2. Dedicated accessibility space in the library
3. Assessing and improving accessibility of the library’s digital presence