Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Clearing the Cache: Firefox
Here is the main method:
Clear the cache and cookies
- Click the menu button. and select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data.
- Remove the check mark in front of Site Data.
- Keep the check mark in front of Cookies
- With Cached Web Content and Cookies marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about:preferences page.
See this webpage for more information.