Skip to main content
- MathSciNet -- MathSciNet is an electronic publication offering access to a database of reviews, abstracts and bibliographic information for much of the mathematical sciences literature. Over 100,000 new items and 80,000 reviews are added each year. MathSciNet contains almost 3 million items and over 1.7 million direct links to original articles. Bibliographic data from retrodigitized articles dates back to the early 1800s. Reference lists are collected and matched internally from approximately 550 journals, and citation data for journals, authors, articles and reviews is provided. This web of citations allows users to track the history and influence of research publications in the mathematical sciences.
- SpringerLink Books Mathematics and Statistics -- 100s of books and journals published by Wiley on Mathematics.
- arXiv -- arXiv provides open access to over a million e-prints in the fields of physics, mathematics, non-linear science, computer science, quantitative biology and statistics. The contents of arXiv conform to Cornell University academic standards.
- American Mathematical Society (AMS) Journals -- AMS peer-reviewed journals are of the highest quality in mathematical research. Our journals have been published since 1891 and cover a broad range of mathematics
- Web of Science -- Access the world’s leading scholarly literature in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities and examine proceedings of international conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia, workshops, and conventions. Editions subscribed to include: Science Citation Index Expanded (1980-current) and Conference Proceedings Citation Index (1990-current).
- Project Euclid -- Project Euclid is a collaborative partnership between Cornell University Library and Duke University Press which seeks to advance scholarly communication in theoretical and applied mathematics and statistics through partnerships with independent and society publishers.
- The Jahrbuch Project Electronic Research Archive for Mathematics (ERAM) -- A literature database based on the "Jahrbuch über die Fortschritte der Mathematik" (1868-1942) and an archive of digitized mathematical publications at the Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Göttingen.
- EULER -- EULER is a European based world class real virtual library for mathematics with up-to-date technological solutions, a sound sustainable business model, well accepted by users.
- Wolfram MathWorld -- MathWorld is the web's most extensive mathematical resource, provided as a free service to the world's mathematics and internet communities as part of a commitment to education and educational outreach by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica.
- Cornell University Library Historical Mathematics Monographs is a collection of selected monographs with expired copyrights chosen from the mathematics field. These were monographs that were brittle and decaying and in need of rescue.
- Numdam, the French digital mathematics library -- You can find on this website the full text of mathematical research documents: journal articles, seminar and conference proceedings, books and monographs, doctoral theses. While a large part of the content has been digitised starting first known issue from paper volumes, the library acquires newer content provided by their publishers in order to keep the archive alive and reasonably current.
- SciTech Connect - U.S. Department of Energy -- This U.S. federal government website contains science and technical research results in many subjects of interest to the Department of Energy. This type of information was previously provided on the Department of Energy's Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI) Information Bridge and the Energy Citations Database.
- University of Michigan Historical Mathematics Collection -- All of the books in this collection were published in the 19th or early 20th century.
Map & GIS Librarian and Academic Outreach Coordinator